Last modified on April 30, 2022
WHERE DO WE COLLECT DATA
When you use the Site, certain information is collected automatically, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies present on your device.
Information regarding the websites you visit, or the keywords searched by you is gathered when you visit Our Site. This data, which is obtained automatically, is referred to as “Device Information.”
Device Information is collected automatically using:
Cookies are little data files that are stored on your device or computer and usually contain an anonymous unique identifier.
Log files are used to gather information such as your IP address, Internet service provider, and the date and time stamps to monitor activity on the Site.
We also collect some information from you when you make a purchase or attempt to purchase on the Site, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, and payment information (including credit card numbers).
Karmikh (“We/Our/Us”) operates this Website with the URL www.karmikh.com (“Website/Site”).
We are dedicated to protecting and respecting your personal information. We collect and handle your personal data in line with the Information Technology Act of 2000 (Act 21 of 2000) and other national and state regulations governing the processing of personal data. Please read the following policies carefully for a better understanding of our privacy policies and procedures.
Your personal information is collected so that we can deliver and enhance our products and services.
We have the right to amend our privacy policies at any time and without notice. Please read this policy carefully on a regular basis to ensure you are informed of any changes.
All partners and third parties that work with or for us and have access to personal information must read and comply with this policy. Without a formal agreement, no third party may access or process sensitive personal information stored by Us.
METHODS USED TO COLLECT INFORMATION
- Directly from you and through this Site: When you visit the Website, we may gather information from you based on your interactions with our website.
- Through business interactions: We may gather information from you or your employees through business interactions.
- From other sources: We may get information from a variety of sources, including public databases, collaborative marketing partners, social media platforms, and other third parties, including:
- Updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we utilise to update our records and make it easier for us to deliver your next purchase or message.
- Details about your interactions with our subsidiary’s products and services.
- When you visit our Site, we automatically collect some information about you. This information might include the Operating System (OS) on your device, the Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type, and language, as well as the page you visited before coming to our Site. We also track how you interact with Our goods and services.
- We gather purchase or content usage history automatically, which we occasionally combine with comparable data from other customers to produce services like Best Seller, Top Rated, and so on.
- The complete Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; items and/or content you saw or searched for; page response times; download issues; length of visits to specific pages; and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-over).
- By using this Website, you agree that We may use your comments in marketing materials and on the Website.
- We will keep your information for as long as we need it to provide you with the goods and services, and for as long as the laws demand.
- If you subscribe to our mailing list or newsletters and choose to receive marketing communication from us,
- If you enter one of our competitions or give us your contact information at a networking event, we may use your personal information to send you information about our goods, services, company updates, and events.
INFORMATION AND ITS APPLICATION
- We primarily utilise the information we gather to deliver, maintain, protect, and enhance the products and services we now offer.
- We use the information we collect on this website for the purposes described in this policy, and we may use it to:
- Improve our services, the site, and the way we do business;
- This will assist you in understanding and improving your experience with our website, products, and services.
- Enhance our products or services and make recommendations.
- Provide and deliver the items and services you have requested.
- Process, manage, complete, and account for transactions.
- Respond to your requests, comments, and inquiries as a customer service representative;
- Set up and manage your online accounts on our website;
- Provide you with relevant information, such as bills, technical notices, updates, security warnings, and support and administrative communications;
- keep you up to date on special offers, upcoming events, and product and service updates
Where required by applicable law or regulation, we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent for the purposes of identity verification, prevention, detection, or investigation, including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences;
- Prevent, protect, investigate, and detect fraudulent, unauthorised, or illegal activity.
TRANSFER OF DATA
- User information is a vital aspect of our company, and we take great care to secure it.
- We disclose personal information with your permission or to execute a transaction or deliver a product or service you have requested or authorised. We also share data with our subsidiaries and partners, as well as suppliers that act on our behalf.
- We may enlist the help of other businesses and people to carry out tasks on our behalf. Fulfilling product or service orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring credit risk, and providing customer service are just a few of the functions.
- We take reasonable precautions to secure customer information. Technical safeguards have been put in place to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to data, as well as unintentional data loss, deletion, or damage. Employees who work with data have been educated to secure the information against unauthorised or unlawful use.
- We use Secure Sockets Locker (SSL) software to encrypt information you type during transmission to ensure the security of your information. SSL enables the safe transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details, UIDs, and login passwords.
- When dealing with branded credit cards from the main card schemes, we adhere to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- When it comes to the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information, we use physical, electronic, and procedural measures.
- We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or destruction. To help prevent anybody from accessing or misusing your accounts and services, you must secure your user names and passwords. You should not use or reuse the same password for the services that you use for other accounts.
- It is critical that you safeguard your password, as well as your computers, devices, and apps, against unwanted access.
- We share the information you provide us on our secure servers. We’ve put in place adequate physical, technological, and organisational safeguards to protect your data against unintentional loss and unauthorised access, use, modification, or disclosure. Furthermore, we restrict access to personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties that require it for legitimate business purposes.
- The information we gather about you will be kept for as long as is necessary to complete the transaction we’ve started with you, or as long as is needed by law.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS HYPERLINKS
Our Site may include links to and from third-party websites from time to time. Please be aware that if you click on a link to one of these websites, the rules governing the acquisition and protection of your data will change, and we disclaim any responsibility or obligation for these policies. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of any website you visit after leaving our Site.
PLUGINS FOR SOCIAL NETWORKS
This website includes social media plug-ins and/or buttons to make it easy to share content on your favourite social media sites. To protect users’ privacy, these plugins are built to not set any cookies when analysing the website. If you use the plugin voluntarily, cookies may be set. The collection and use of information received through the plugin are regulated by the social networks’ privacy rules.
If you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in your area, you may only use Our Site with your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission. In any instance, We will not be responsible for any cause of action that arises as a result of your failure to comply with this clause.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY
Policies are subject to change at any moment without prior notice. If you continue to use Our Site, you agree to this and indicate your acceptance of the updated policy.
Your e-mail address is used for our advertising purposes when you subscribe to the newsletter until you unsubscribe. You may cancel your subscription at any point in time with no questions asked. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email.